Thursday, June 12, 2014

Unplugged Update- Monday to Wednesday

Hey's me again! So I'm unplugged right now and I'm hating it. I'm hoping to be back up and running very soon. For now, I'll be dropping by my Mom's on occasion to keep you all in the loop. Here is a brief rundown of how things have been going around our place this week!

Monday- We started our day running lots of errands. Annalee wasn't feeling well but seemed to feel a bit better as the day went on. The kids and I went to Walmart where Lee and Ax both got new shoes and then we went to a friend of mine's consignment shop that was going out of business. I scored some good deal on clothes for myself and the kids plus some baby items for my Sister in Law who is expecting! I also got Little Lee a new potty, Dora the Explorer. I'm hoping to start training her pretty soon.

We were pretty hungry after all our shopping so we grabbed a bite to eat at Wendy's for lunch.

By the time we got back to town, Lee Lee was sounding pretty bad again. I decided to take her on to the doctor to be checked. They diagnosed her with bronchitis and gave her steroids and antibiotics.

No sooner than we got home, she was out like a light. First Steps came but we didn't bother waking her for her therapy. He said he would just come back next week. I spent the evening cleaning out my car and just hanging out at the house. Hubby spent his evening in the garage working on his motor.

Tuesday- Tuesday started out way rough for me. I woke with terrible shoulder pain. It was to the point that I couldn't even hold my head up. I took a flexaril and went back to bed. I ended up sleeping till 1:00. Unfortunately, when I woke again, it hadn't gotten any better so to the doctor I went. They diagnosed me with tendonitis around an old injury I have. I was given a steroid shot that helped dramatically.

The kids and I spent the majority of our day at the laundromat. I cannot wait to get a new washer. The only positive to the laundromat is the ducks that hang around there. The kids really like them.

We ran a few errands after we got the laundry done and then headed home. I ordered Pizza for dinner because my arm just didn't feel like making food! Dustin came down and my dad took him out to practice his driving so he could take his test on Wednesday. I managed to get all the clean clothes put away and Axle's closet all organized & cleaned! Hubby worked outside on his motor once again and spent the rest of his evening cleaning up his garage. It's a major mess in there!

We had a Thunderstorm blow through but luckily it wasn't anything severe for us. Other areas were not so lucky. Several places nearby us had storm damage to their homes and vehicles. National Weather Service said it was from straight lined winds. We didn't lose power but several places in our town did for the remainder of the night.

Wednesday- Started very early. I got up with the Hubby at 5:30 and got him off to work. I had to have Dustin at the Court House by 7:30 to get him signed up to try for his drivers license. He PASSED his test and we were all so excited for him.

We celebrated by getting breakfast at DQ. They have the best Biscuits and Gravy around! We took the breakfast home and ate with the kids and then we all got loaded up to run some errands. I took a glider that I no longer needed over to my SIL's house. She is going to use it in the babies nursery. I also ran to Mom's and got some sand they had in their garage for Axle's sandbox. While I was there I got a laptop she wasn't using. I just need to order a cord for it now.

Anika and Dustin stayed at Mom's. They went out that evening and delivered flyers for upcoming Vacation Bible School! I went home and tried to sneak in a nap but my two little one's just wouldn't have it. I finally gave up and cleaned up my computer area in my room and cleaned & organized my dresser. Both were in desperate need of some TLC.

When Hubby got home he worked outside on his motor. That has been the trend for him all week. How soon I hope he gets it fixed! I miss him not being inside till after dark. I made some Buffalo Chicken and Rice with Baked Potatoes for dinner and it was quite tasty.

The rest of the evening I tried to relax some. My kids had about gotten the best of me. I gave in and went to bed by 11:00. I think my body just needed the extra rest.

That brings us to today! I'm at Mom's right now typing this and then the kids and I are heading home. I'll be blogging about our day today in another post. Other than the things mentioned above, not a whole lot else is going on. Here's a few other highlights of our past three days.

-Anika has been a pancake making machine and her brother is loving it! Pancakes are his favorite

- Anika has also became the queen of selfies!

- Lee Lee has been giving her Sissy lots of lovings!!!

- Mom got a bad report from the doctor. Looks like another back/neck surgery is in her near future.

- Lee Lee had a couple days of being sick. She just felt yucky :(

* I've been watching all sorts of TV Shows while not having a computer. Something I rarely do. There has been lots of QVC, The News, Lizard Lick Towing and Catfish on around my house!!!

So there you have it, your all updated now. We have so many upcoming plans that things are starting to get a bit overwhelming. I'm trying to just take it one day at a time though. This is just a busy time of year for us. Tomorrow we will be off to do some Birthday and Father's Day Shopping, Saturday we will be having a Father's Day Brunch and Sunday we will be celebrating Father's Day. Vacation Bible School starts next week for us so I'm sure I'll have lots to post about in the days to come.

I hope you all are doing well and I can't wait to get back online and catch up.

Till then...take care!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment