Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thankful Thursday

Gosh the days seem to just keep getting busier and busier. I'd like to find a down day in the near future but I just don't know when it's going to happen. We have SO much going on right now. I'm not complaining though, everything is fun stuff and life is good. Since it's Thursday, I thought I'd do a Thankful Thursday post. I haven't done one in awhile & it's always good to look at the day and all there is to be Thankful for!

Today I am Thankful For:


A- Anika & Dustin helping me prepare all the craft stuff for Vacation Bible School this week. Even though they are two silly teenagers, they really are very helpful when you need them to be! I couldn't have done it without them.




B- Being able to stay home most of the day tomorrow. While I still have tons to do, it will be nice to get at least some time at home tomorrow.

C- Chocolate Cupcakes- Yes, they really did make me very happy :)

D- Dreams.....I'm already planning our winter vacation. I'm thinking Disney!

E- Exhaust being fixed on my van and the oil changed

F- Finding two used tires for $20.00. I thought they looked pretty good but I'll let the Hubby be the judge tomorrow morning.

G- Giggles from Axle!!! I was sitting on the couch today while he was in his bedroom watching television. He was just giggling away. It was the sweetest sound!

H- Hugs from Axle- He's getting to be so loving. He now asks me multiple times a day, "Can I hug you?" Of course the answer is ALWAYS YES!!!!

I- Inner Strength- I am so much stronger now than I ever thought I could be a year ago. It's such a blessing

J- Jam Packed Fun Filled days ahead!!! Like legit fun days. I can't wait

K- Kids getting to spend time with their daddy before he leaves for work. He swung Ax today while I swung Lee. It really is the little things to them!




L- Listening to the VBS kids sing their songs. It's such a joyful noise!

M- Mommy and Daddy- They are the best!!!!

N- Nicotine and Caffeine- Yes they are both bad for me and will probably kill me but they kept me going and keep me sane.

O- Organized lists that will get me through the next several weeks

P- PMS that will end before vacation- horray :)

Q- Quiet time in the mornings to blog read and write

R- Really feeling like a BETTER version of myself every single day

S- Seven more days till we leave for the beach :)

T- This man even if he trades entirely too much and loses a ton of money!!!


U- Unconditional Love- Enough said!

V- Vacation Bible School Fun















W- Warm Mornings- It felt like it was 80 degrees at 6:00 this morning. I hate freezing so that is a GREAT thing for me :)

X- X-tra special people in my life and boy are there many of them

Y- You my blog friends- I love your comments more than you will ever know!!!

Z- Zzzzz's even though I don't feel like I ever get enough of them


With that last sentence said, I'm going to bed.  I have a mile long to do list tomorrow & it's the last night of VBS. Another fun but busy day.

Happy Almost Weekend
Angie

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun way to list the things you're thankful for! And it looks like you have a lot of blessings in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved every pic and every word!!! God is GOOD!

    ReplyDelete