Tuesday, June 17, 2014

It's ALL OKAY

Hey Friends- Here's how our Tuesday went down...nothing more, nothing less!

It's Okay: That we overslept for Summer Reading today. I enjoyed laying in the bed till 10:30 and from what I hear the program was ridiculously crowded today. Ax doesn't do well with crowds so it might have been too much for him anyway.

It's Okay: That I spent half my morning in search of Titles for my Husband. He decided today was a good day to locate all of them (which is a lot) and then organize them. While I really didn't want to do it, at least it's done now and he will stop griping about it.

It's Okay: That I let Anika and Dustin run to town for me today because I was too lazy to go myself. They picked up a replacement battery charger for me at Advanced. Dustin needed a haircut anyway so it killed two birds with one stone.

It's Okay: That I thought about choking my Hubby before he left for work today. He was seriously making me a nervous wreck. I was certain he was moody but now that I realize Mother Nature should be visiting me just any time, I'm now wondering if it wasn't me who was moody!!!

It's Okay: That our lunch consisted of Hamburger Helper. It was quick and easy & I was stressed.

It's Okay: That Dustin spent an hour cutting out hearts for me. I mean what 18 year old boy doesn't want to spend an hour of his life doing crafts, right? Hey it was for the VBS kids so it was a good cause!

It's Okay: That I spent 2 hours on the phone with my Sister in Law today when I totally should have been doing something productive. She filled me in on lots of gossip. I apparently have been busy and have been missing all the town's small talk. I knew nothing about anything she told me today.

It's Okay: That Hubby was going to fix the exhaust leak on my van today but after inspection realized it would have to be taken to the shop. Luckily it just needs a piece of pipe welded on and Hubby says it shouldn't be too expensive.

It's Okay: That when I called to book an extra day for Vacation, they informed me it would be $325.00 more for one night. Okay, I really did about freak but we got a great deal on the rooms so I couldn't say much. The only thing I'm not liking so much is we only get one parking pass which means my parent's will have to park in public parking for the 8 days we are there. We will suck it up and get over it though, we are so ready for some sun and waves :)

It's Okay: That at several points throughout the day I thought about all the things I have to accomplish before next Friday and I almost cried. I feel more under control tonight though. I sat down a few hours ago and made a HUGE list of things to do and a timeline of how I'm going to get it all done. I think I got this!!!

It's Okay: That Axle eats pancakes pretty much everyday. He's such a picky eater that I'm just glad he's eating something.

It's Okay: That I was super thrilled Lee napped for 3 hours today. It made for a much easier evening at VBS with her tonight.

It's Okay: That I ironed a pair of jeans today for Dustin to wear to the college. I thought I had several more year before I had to iron college clothes!!! I'm just glad he's planning on going though.

It's Okay: That Mom took Dustin to the college to help him get his classes lined out. He's such a great kid and deserves the best. I was so happy to find out that between his grants and scholarships, he won't be out one single penny. He's taking a full load this semester and is going to major in Criminal Justice!

It's Okay: That I forgot to share this picture I took of Anika yesterday- At least I'm doing it today


It's Okay: That I've not accomplished much major cleaning this week. It's probably not going to happen until after vacation now. I am keeping things straightened so it doesn't look too bad. That counts for something, right?

It's Okay: That I didn't wash my hair again today. It's a MUST DO tomorrow. I did bath today at least :)

It's Okay: That I felt fabulous in the outfit I wore today. It doesn't happen often but today was a good clothes day for me :)

It's Okay: That I HATE running errands with both my kids by myself. It's just a pain in the butt to get them in and out of the car at every stop. You Mom's know what I'm talking about.

It's Okay: That I had to take Lee Lee and Axle to VBS with Orange Stuff all over their faces. Ax had to have some Cheetos and Lee had to have some Peanut Butter Crackers. I swear my kids are never clean but they sure are happy!

It's Okay: That my Mini Van has now turned into a Church Bus. I had 9 of us in it today.

It's Okay: That VBS is hectic and chaotic. The kids have a great time despite the chaos. Today we had 109 show up, that is a HUGE number!!!!

It's Okay: That the 2-4 year old class I'm helping my Mommy teach isn't learning a whole lot. Our main goal is to teach them "God Is Love". They are so little it's hard to have actual lessons with them.

It's Okay: That I'm enjoying VBS as much as my kids. I'm such a kid at heart.

It's Okay: That I am not taking many photos at VBS. Okay, it's not okay but we are having such a good time that I just forget. I did snap a few for you today.





It's Okay: That I hate the new camera I bought.  I'm planning on exchanging it tomorrow for another one IF I can find the receipt.

It's Okay: That I slapped some Frozen Ravioli together for dinner. We didn't get home till 9:00 and we were exhausted. At least I fed them!

It's Okay: That it took over an hour to make a list and timeline of everything I need to get done. At least it's on paper now and I can start crossing items off.

It's Okay: That my Axle and Lee Lee were wild children tonight. They were just exhausted. They both were asleep by 10:30 though so that was a good thing.

It's Okay: That I really want to wait up on my Hubby but don't think I'll make it. I'm just too tired.

It's Okay: That I have to run Dustin to work at 5:30 in the morning. At least I can come home and go right back to bed.


There you have it folks....It's ALL OKAY!!!!!
Hope things are OKAY in your world

I'll check back in tomorrow
Angie




1 comment:

  1. There you are!!! For some reason you have not been showing up in my feed so I thought you were taking a blogging break! I have got to check my settings!!!
    Loved your OKAY list!!

    ReplyDelete