Friday, June 6, 2014

Dustin's Graduation

Today we celebrated Anika's boyfriend's High School Graduation. We of course attended to see him along with a host of Anika's other friends who are now thrown into the real world! They have no idea what is ahead of them. I'm going to just let the photos do most of the talking in this post. Hope you enjoy!

My daughter's new manicure- she has one for every special event



We got all snazzed up for graduation :)

Isn't water balloons a graduation must have?

Granny couldn't make it to graduation so we went and saw her beforehand





Dustin Graduated :)


Anika and her friends



Celebrating with water balloons and super soakers!










The Graduation Party


It was a great day to spend with some of those I love the most. So happy for Dustin and hoping he has a very blessed future. Him and Anika are at Project Graduation for the night. I will have to pick them up at 6:00 am tomorrow! I bet they sleep 1/2 the day tomorrow after staying up all night tonight. With that said, I'm going to bed to try and get some shut eye. Fun days are usually exhausting days and tonight, I'm exhausted!!

Happy Weekend Friends


No comments:

Post a Comment