Today I Confess
* That I should have gotten up early and stayed up but I was just too tired. It all turned out okay, I got done everything I had to anyway even with the extra sleep.
* That the reason I was so tired this morning was because I stayed up WAY too late last night. I posted my blog post and had every intention of going on to bed. When I finished my post, I was shocked to see my Google Reader was working. Of course I spent too many hours then reading blogs!!!
* That I did manage to wake up at 5:30 this morning and see the Hubs off to work
* That Hubs is getting excited for vacation- he told me this morning, only 3 more days!!!
* That after Hubs left I couldn't go directly back to sleep so I blog read some more. It wasn't until 6:30 when Ax got up wanting some more milk that I decided I better lay back down with him or I'd never function all day long....SMH- I really need to quit doing that!
* That it wasn't until 10:30 this morning that I actually rolled out of the bed for the day. I'm so lazy!
* That Ax was over the moon excited when my Mommy called and asked him to spend the day with her. He loves his one on one Nan time!!!
* That Ax made her a birthday card before I took him and dropped him off & he was so excited to give it to her. When I let him out of the car, he sprinted to her front door in the pouring rain. Of course she doted over the card like it was the best thing since sliced bread!
* That I cracked up at Axle asking us not to surprise Nan with a party yet because he wanted to play on the computer first!!
* That I was totally bummed when I went to the beer store and they only had 1 12 pack of the Non Alcoholic Beer the Hubby drinks. I was needing it for vacation. Luckily Walmart came through for us!
* That I went to the Dollar Tree today to find Princess Decor for Lee's Party. After searching high and low there and at Walmart, I gave up. There is none in sight.
*That during our shopping extravaganza at Walmart, I noticed Lee Lee did NOT have a diaper on. Apparently Anika forgot to put one on her when she dressed her this morning. Her dress was wet, the carseat was wet and all I could do was laugh. Of course Anika immediately took her outside to diaper her. Poor Kid!
* That I had to go buy 2 new tires for my van today. They were $100 each balanced and mounted. It about smothered me out. They do look good though & my van drives much better.
* That the guy at the tire place tried to convince me that I needed 4 new tires but I thought he was just doing it because I was a girl. Come to find out when Hubby checked them when I got home, the guy was right. The back two are dry rotted. Looks like I'll be putting on 2 more before we leave. Sucks!!!!
* That I almost got us killed. I'm not even exaggerating. I went to do an illegal U-Turn (yes I know) and almost drove right out in front of a Trailblazer running 70 mph. Oh my god, I thought I was going to quit breathing it was so close. I'm so thankful the good Lord above was watching over us.
* That I spent too much money in Walmart today. I hate Walmart for that reason
* That I do LOVE my new beach bag I got from Walmart today. I mean I really LOVE it!
* That while we are still going to the beach (it's already paid in full), we are switching our vacation plans around a little. On the way down we will be stopping overnight and visiting the NC Zoo and then on our way home we MIGHT add a few nights in Pigeon Forge, TN instead of camping. Guess we will just see how it all plays out.
* That while at Walmart today I bought my kids a new set of DVD Players for the car. Their old set broke. At first I thought about just not getting them but then I decided that it might help Lee with riding a little better. Hopefully they are worth the money I spent on them.
* That Wendy's probably thinks I'm a crazy woman. Every time I order there I always order a Small Chili in a Large Cup. I do this so I can drive and eat!
* That I seriously worried Mom's DQ Ice Cream cake would melt before I got it home. Thankfully it did not.
* That my Grandma is getting out of control and we have no idea what to do with her. Her dementia is getting worse by the day and she is very hard to deal with. She is very hateful and mean most of the time. We don't want to put her in a nursing home until it's the very last option but she is very hard to care for. It's so sad to see that disease take her away from us.
* That I'm already dreading winter. I heard on the radio today that it is now officially 6 months till winter. This makes me want to move very far South!
* That my head thought it was going to hurt today but I battled it with Motrin. Take that you stupid headache!!!
* That I've got our overnight bag packed and ready for the road. My Beach Bag is packed too, just missing the sunscreen. It's getting real my friends.
* That my house is seriously suffering due to us being so busy the past two weeks. Oh well, it will be here when I get back I guess.
* That I wasn't going to make a hair appointment before the beach but broke down and decided to. I go Friday at 2:30 for a cut and to have my face waxed!!!
* That every time I let Dustin and Anika drive, I worry myself sick. I let them go to town to get milk and vacuum out the car today. I never let them drive unless it's daylight and I only let them go about 10 minutes from our house but still, I worry. I guess it's the mom in me.
* That Lee Lee is a great hider. In fact she is so great that sometimes it's very hard to find her. I don't know how many times I've went into a complete panic because she was missing. Not funny kiddo!
* That I have some of the best Aunts in the world. Today my Aunt Retha helped me plan Mom's party and buy food & then my Aunt Leanna brought Annalee two new beach dresses she got her. Seriously, I'm blessed!
Anika and Dustin Chillin'
My Uncle Dave
My Precious Momma- The Birthday Girl
Momma and Lee
Ax not wanting his picture took
Chloe and Anika- Cousins!
Aunt Leanna and Cousin Chloe
Aunt Eva, Granny & Little Lee swinging
My Momma and Cousin Brittany
Uncle Dave being silly!
Yummy Ice Cream Cake
Mommy getting Happy Birthday sung to her!
Aunt Retha lounging
Mommy loaded up
I thinks she had a wonderful day!!!
* That I LOVE Birthday Parties :)
* That I almost forgot to put my camera on charge and I'm so glad that I didn't. I'd be devastated if I didn't have these pictures to share.
* That I'm totally excited for vacation- 2 more days!
* That I'm going to blog read a little and then hit the bed. Tomorrow is yet ANOTHER busy day for us
My crew is all sleeping except Anika and I'm getting ready to put her tail in bed. Happy Wednesday Friends
Much Love to you all!