Sunday, May 18, 2014

Our Weekend

It's Sunday night which means it's time to tell you about our weekend!

Saturday was a pretty laid back day. I slept way too late & we skipped out on a Birthday Party we was supposed to attend! I know, I'm terrible. The only thing that I really accomplished Saturday was getting my hair cut and face waxed! It was long overdue. I like keeping my hair short in the summer, it's cooler and easier!



Saturday evening I fixed a delicious dinner of Steak Tips & Baked Potatoes! Anika had her friend Lexie spend the night and they hung out just being goofy girls. I did this and that on the computer while Hubby did some work on his vehicle. It now has new Row Bars & Tires!




After the little one's fell asleep Hubby and I snuck off for a ride back on the hill. We didn't make it far because the road was washed out. Hubby moved rocks, rolled rocks and filled in ditches with rocks but it didn't help. The vehicle just wouldn't go. It was nice though just getting some fresh air and alone time even if it was only for an hour :)






This morning I woke up and called Mom. I was thinking about going to Church with her but she decided she wasn't going to go. She has been sick all week from the concussion she got last weekend. Since it looked like we were going to have a morning at home, I ran to DQ and bought Biscuits & Gravy for our breakfast and swung by Dustin's house and picked him up.

We pretty much hung out around here until around 1:00. I ran Lexie up town to meet her Dad and then Hubby, the kids and I all took off 4-wheeling for awhile. It was a beautiful day for it!





















We all had a great day and hated to come home but we had to. Hubby had work to do and so did I. Him and Axle cut the grass, cleaned up the yard and got the camper moved. They killed a baby snake which did not make me a happy! Annalee hung out with Dustin & Anika. They goofed off and played on the trampoline. I managed to get my kitchen & living room cleaned up and my floors mopped!





Mom fixed dinner this evening and called to tell me to come get some. It was Soup Beans, Cornbread, Pickled Corn & Green Onions so I couldn't resist. It was DELICIOUS too!!!

I had a friend stop by for a bit and I hung out chatting with her. Adult interaction is always nice. The evening has came to an end now and my crew are all sleeping. I guess I should head that way myself since I have to get the kids up and ready for school tomorrow.

I hope you all had a nice weekend
Angie

2 comments:

  1. fun and busy weekend!

    thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW, what a fun, busy, beautiful weekend!! I really enjoyed all the family photos!!

    ReplyDelete