Friday, May 9, 2014

May 9th

Happy Weekend Friends! Do you all love Friday's as much as I do?

Today I've not felt well but that hasn't taken away from the fact that it's Friday and the weekend has officially started. Our weekend is off to a slow start but come tomorrow it will be busy and fly right on by.

I don't have any type of real creative post for you so I'm just going to do a Daybook Post. Anything is better than nothing, right?

For Today- Friday May 9th, 2014

Outside my Window- Everything is wet and soggy. It's been a beautiful day but later this afternoon we had a heavy rain shower come through. We needed the rain but it knocked us out of getting to take Pre-Prom pictures of Anika and Dustin!

I am Thankful- For family that loves me and my children. My Mom took Anika to the nail salon after school today to get acrylics put on and my cousin Brittany is taking her to the hair salon in the morning to get her hair done! Having help with all the running is such a blessing :)

In the Kitchen- My table is FINALLY clear of clean laundry. I actually accomplished putting it all away today. I haven't cooked much, just some cheeseburgers for lunch. The kids and I had pizza from the pizza place for dinner tonight.

I am Wearing- My long black nightgown. My Hubby says it makes me look like an old woman. I don't care, it's unbelievably comfortable.

I am Creating- Still working on our Summer Schedule! I actually have Week 1 done. That's serious progress for this girl.

I am Going- To take my night night pill and go to bed soon. I had planned on waiting on my Hubby to get home but I'm just not feeling well. I took a bad bout of chest pains earlier today and now my shoulder and back are killing me.

I am Wondering- How we will ever get to Church on Mother's Day morning. I have to pick Anika up from Prom at midnight tomorrow night. That means I won't get home till 1:00 am or later. It will be a miracle if we make it to the service.

I am Reading- Absolutely nothing. I just can't get into the whole reading thing unless it's a magazine or a blog.

I am Hoping- It doesn't rain tomorrow during the Grand March. That is where all the couples walk the runway and into the Prom. It's held outside so sopping wet hair, makeup and formal dresses would not be pretty!!!

I am Looking Forward To- Seeing Anika all dolled up tomorrow, Sunday Service (if we make it) and a Mother's Day Celebration at the park with my Mom, Hubby and kids!

I am Learning- That Annalee is going to be one of those kids that go through the Terrible Two's. She's already started and still has 2 1/2 months to go before it officially starts!!!

Around the House- Things are picked up, that's about it. Ax is still awake and watching cartoons but Annalee finally went to sleep!!!

I am Pondering- What we are going to do on vacation. I'm thinking the beach trip is out. As of right now, I see no way to afford it.

A Favorite Quote for Today: 



One of my Favorite Things Today- Attending Axle's Family Picnic at the park that has school held. Bonus, his daddy got to go with us too.









A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week- The week is over but the weekend is sure to be busy. Tomorrow night is Anika's Prom and then Sunday we are planning to go to Church and the Park to celebrate Mother's Day. Right now I think next week is looking pretty calm :)

A Peek into Our Day: 


Lots of time outside riding in the cars!

Finding treasures in the yard or so she thought

Lunch on the picnic table



Swingset Time


Alright friends...that wraps up our Friday. Check back soon for All Things Prom!!!

Happy Weekend
Angie


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the idea of this post!! I might have to steal it sometime :)

    ReplyDelete