It's sad to say but it's only 9:00 and I'm already ready for bed. I'm telling you, I'm getting old. Today has been a good day. We haven't been super busy but busy enough. So what makes for a good Thursday?
* Waking up on time and not being super rushed trying to get the kids out the door for school
* Axle NOT throwing his typical morning fit. It was definitely much more peaceful this morning
* Soaking up some Quiet Time while Annalee and the Hubby slept. The older I get the more I enjoy quiet time.
* Finding a sweet note the Hubby left me. He even drew us as a little stick family. After all these years he still owns my heart :)
* Annalee waking up so happy and smiling. She is such a morning girl!
* Axle getting to come home a little early from school
* This Watermelon Plant Axle brought home to me. He's been growing it at school. Now this Mommy has to figure out how to replant these plants he's brought home.
* The kids and I getting to spend some time with Daddy before he had to go to work!
* Yummy Hamburger Helper for lunch
* My kids napping at the same time!!! This is such a blessing
* A 1/2 hour catnap for myself- I really needed it
* Taking Anika and Dustin to get Dustin's Tuxedo for Prom ordered. We went with a black tux and a tie. He's going to look so handsome!
* Dinner at Wendy's with all the kids and laughing until our sides hurt
* Stopping by Food City and grabbing a Whole Cooked Chicken to make tomorrow's lunch super easy!
* My boy making silly faces at me in the car!!!!
* Finding FREE tickets to the circus for my kiddos!!! We might just have to go :)
* Making some major laundry progress. I can see the floor now!
* Cruising around in our new van with SO MUCH room
* Getting to do a little Blog Reading
* Realizing tomorrow is Friday and the Weekend is almost here
* Bedtime- which is where I'm headed to now
Happy Almost Weekend!!!!