Today is Thursday and I'm smiling. Why you ask? Well, it's the start of the Hubby's three day weekend. That's always nice! Here's a few things that have had me smiling this Thursday!
* My beautiful girl this morning. I know I'm bias but I swear she's pretty as a doll!
* Waking up early this morning with a game plan & getting everything finished just as I imagined!
* Finishing up my Easter Shopping. Baskets will be going together and eggs will be colored on Saturday
* Spending time with my boy at school for his Easter Party! It was fun. He had a blast!
* Buying my Little Lee her very first Power Wheels today. It's Minnie Mouse and so very cute. We are taking it to the campground this weekend so look for pictures soon.
* Sunshine and Warm Weather, Woo Hoo!!!
* These two tops I scored for $3.00 each today at K-Mart
* Heading to the campground in a few to kick back, enjoy nature and spend family time. Our friends are coming down tomorrow along with my parent's. There is going to be plenty of good food and I'm already stocked for sipping so good cold drinks!
* Axle's daisy he planted. When it gets a bit bigger we are going to plant it in the ground.
* This adorable dress I found Lee today for the 4th of July. I mean how cute is she going to look sporting this at the beach on the 4th.
Alright friends, I'm just waiting for the Hubby to get home and we are going to get this weekend started early. Hope you all have a fabulous weekend. I'll be back probably Saturday with a post!