Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Past My Bedtime


For Today: Tuesday April 22nd, 2014


Outside my Window- It is dark but still very warm. It's been a nice day today. There was cloud cover for the most of it but the temperatures were still warm. I've enjoyed having my windows and doors opened today. The breeze blowing through the house made my happy. Spring, I love you!

I am Thinking- I did something major wrong to these brownies I made. They just came out of the oven and I decided to have one. They don't taste bad but definitely not good. They almost taste sugar free or something. I can't explain it.

I am Thankful- For all of God's Blessings. While I have been super stressed for the past two days, I still know how blessed I am. 

In the Kitchen- Only minor cooking has been going on because we fired up the ole grill today. Hubby and I had T-Bone Steaks and Baked Potatoes with Cheese & Bacon Bits before he went to work. Oh my word, it was delicious. I devoured mine!!!



I am Wearing- A pair of jeans and a cute top my Aunt gave to me. It's pretty casual but still cute. I didn't get a photo of me in it today though, sorry!

I am Creating- Absolutely nothing....not a single creative thought has went through my mind in days!!!

I am Going- To leave Hubby a note and go to bed right after I finish up this post. I should have been in the bed a 1/2 hour ago.

I am Wondering- How we will ever afford everything we have coming up. It's seriously stressing me out. I don't normally stress about money but this is one time I'm honestly freaking a bit.

I am Reading- Articles on Time Management and How to Organize Your Day. I don't know why, I am not consistent when it comes to them types of things. Maybe I'll take away a tip or two that will help me though!

I am Hoping- To be able to trade in my car for a Van I went and looked at today. It had SO much more room.

I am Looking Forward To: So many different things. In the short term though, I'm looking forward to the weekend!

I am Learning: That the older your kids get the more you worry about them. Ugh, teenagers are hard!

Around the House- Things are looking okay. I didn't get much housework done today but I did get my car vacuumed out and washed. Alright, we drove it through the auto wash but it still counts. My kids love the auto car wash. Look how happy they were!


I am Pondering- On what I want to do this weekend. It's supposed to be another beautiful one!

A Favorite Quote for Today: 



One of my Favorite Things: Naps and today I took a 2 hour one. It was super nice!

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week- Tomorrow I hope to get the camper cleaned out. Anika has Youth Group tomorrow evening. Thursday I'm not sure what is on the agenda and Friday is free as of right now. I'm thinking the kids and I may go up to Hillbilly Days (a festival) Friday night but we haven't decided for sure yet

A Few Pictures I want to Share:

My Anika all dolled up for school

Lee Lee digging through her daddy's bucket
Look at her dirty feet!!!


Well, I'm off to bed to try and rest. Hope you all have a beautiful Wednesday.

Angie

3 comments:

  1. I just took my daughter through the car wash for the first time. She was amazed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore naps, too. I don't get to take them except on Sunday afternoons, but I sure look forward to them.

    I have to agree with you: teenagers are hard!

    Your grilled dinner looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Car washes are fun. We don't get to stay in the car. It goes through on a conveyor belt and we can walk along beside it while we watch it through a wall of glass.

    Anika looks so cute in her outfit for school. Oh to have the figure I once had in high school!

    ReplyDelete