Monday, April 28, 2014

I've Come to Realize

Okay, I had this plan to blog read like a mad woman tonight while Hubby and the Kids were sleeping. I tried, I really did BUT my Internet had other plans. My connection tonight for whatever reason pretty much sucks. Trying to get a page to load is next to impossible so I gave up and decided to go ahead and post my post for tonight instead. Maybe it's a good thing. I'm sure if I was able to blog read I'd just end up staying up way too late.

Today has been rainy and I've been very lazy. I figure a rainy Monday equals a lazy Monday, right? Yep, that was the logic I used! I don't really have all that much to tell tonight and I sure don't have many photos but I'll give you what I got. You know me, I don't like to miss a day of posting. One of these days I hope my family looks back on these posts and loves reading them...even the boring one's like this!

I'm just going to share a few Monday Realizations with you. I know, exciting stuff!!!

Today I Realized

* That I cannot sleep an extra 2 hours after Hubby leaves for work. It results in us oversleeping like we did today! Anika made it to school around 11:00 am but Ax didn't make it at all.

* That having a boyfriend makes my daughter determined to go to school everyday. That is a good thing I guess.

* That my kids LOVE to torture me by not allowing me to take photos of them. See below photos as evidence! Annalee refused a smile and Ax refused a picture.



* That eating breakfast at school everyday has now became part of Axle's routine. The first words out of his mouth this morning was "I'm Hungry."

* That Annalee enjoys Biscuits and Gravy much better than Pancakes! She ended up eating 1/2 of mine.

* That the one thing Ax does to annoy me the most is tortures Lee. He stomps toward her with a mean look on his face, blanket in hand and throws it over her head and then runs. She thinks it's terrifying, he thinks it's hilarious and I think it's seriously annoying. I guess that is what big brothers are for!

* That it's almost the end of the month and I need to do a goals update and monthly recap. I also need to post my goals for May. Be looking for that post tomorrow!

* That I sucked at my April goals and I'm not even kidding. Hopefully next month will be better

* That I am completely overbooked for Saturday. I have a gender reveal and birthday party to go to and the time frame clashes. No idea what I'll do now!

* That I look at my calendar every single morning and update it if needed. I'd be so lost without it.

* That Summer is fast approaching and I'd like to have a Summer Plan in place before school goes out. I'm going to have to think about that!

* That we have SO much we want to do and I have no idea how we will ever afford it all. I'm not going to stress about it, we will figure it out.

* That I got too wrapped up in this whole severe weather event they have been forecasting. I've seriously been obsessing over it since Saturday Evening. I've worried myself to death. Luckily it turned out to be nothing, no tornadoes were even forecast for here.

* That not everyone was so lucky with this weather event and I pray for all those affected

* That I didn't want to change out of my flannel pajama pants and white tee, so I didn't. Yep, I am seriously skanking it!

* That I really NEED to get some of my Winter Clothes put away. My closet is way overcrowded. I just didn't have the motivation to do it today though

* That no matter how much laundry I do, there will ALWAYS be more laundry!

* That I might as well build Dustin a room, he's here everyday

* That my kids nap time is my favorite time of day. I'm a terrible parent, I know!

* That we never received our State Refund. I tried calling them but no one was available to talk with me. Go figure.

* That I REALLY want a date night with the Hubby and soon!!!!

* That my son is going to be the death of my nerves. He spent 1/2 the evening doing donuts on his motorcycle in our yard. It's only a matter of time till he turns that thing over.





* That my Husband does not help my nerves either. He actually had Annalee on the motorcycle letting Axle ride her around. There are no pictures because I was too busy having a panic attack!

* That my daughter is a strange creature. She came through the house sporting Dustin's khakis. I swear she's a goofball.



* That I cannot fix cornbread. I seriously just can't do it. I have no idea why but it turns out terrible every single time.

* That Soup Beans and Pickled Corn may just be my favorite meal- For Real!!!

* That my car should have a flashing sign on it that says Taxi...I'm always running someone here or there

* That my son is FINALLY on a decent sleep schedule and I couldn't be more happy :)

* That I stay up too late every single night. I'm doing better but still not great!

With that said, I'm off of here. I've got to get my butt in bed
Tomorrow will be busy for us and I need the rest

Hope everyone is having a nice start to the week and stays safe during these storms

Till Tomorrow,
Angie

5 comments:

  1. He's so cute on that motorcycle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't beat yourself up about your goals... there's always next month! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. internet woes are always so difficult. we are all so addicted to the time we spend on the computer!!

    my boys went through a long time where i could not photograph them or kiss them!! thank goodness that passes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and YeAh...no word verification!! thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, boyfriends always made it easier for me to go to school too!

    When I wasn't working I was staying up til 5am ... it is sooo hard to go to bed early right now and I'm trying because I end up not having enough sleep when it's time to get up, ugh, even though I actually go to bed on time, just can't fall asleep!

    Laundry is a never ending battle. It will always win.

    ReplyDelete