Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter

Happy Easter Friends!!!

I'm happy to report that I feel 90 percent better today. I still have slight headache and not a lot of energy but I'm feeling so much better than yesterday. I'm so thankful that I woke up able to enjoy the Easter festivities of the day with my precious family.

This morning the kids and I got up and got ready for Church. We picked Anika's boyfriend up on the way and then attended Sunday Service with my Parent's and my Grandmother. There was a special singing group there and the spirit of the lord filled the room. It was such an uplifting service. I was so thankful I was able to make it.

Me, Anika and Axle

Me and My 3 Beautiful Children

My Grandmother and Little Lee


After the service we came home, changed clothes, picked up the Hubby and headed to the park. All of my family was there and we had amazing food, laughter and great conversation. We even got to witness a baptism in the creek beside the park, definitely a wonderful way to spend Easter!

My Handsome Cousin Wes

My Other Handsome Cousin Avery

My Boy- He loves to swing

Mom and Axle Swinging

Anika and My Cousin Chloe

Anika and my Cousin Brittany

Mom and Annalee swinging


The boys shooting hoops

Easter Cake

Lee Lee Hunting eggs

She did good- Ax wouldn't hunt them

Checking out her eggs

Anika and Dustin 

After our family get together, Hubby and I brought the little one's home. Anika went to her boyfriends house for awhile to spend time with his family. Annalee was out like a light as soon as we got home, she was exhausted. Ax and Hubby spent time outside and I spent time inside lounging. I had so much that needed done but still just wasn't up to doing it. Hubby got some yard work done and tinkered around on our boat and his blazer. It was a lazy Sunday afternoon but a good one. We went and picked up Anika around 8:30 and grabbed some takeout on the way home. Hubby was sleeping by 9:30 and so was Lee. Anika is finishing drying her hair and I'm getting ready to run Ax to bed. Tomorrow is Monday, the start of a new week. It's been a wonderful Easter weekend around here, hope yours has been filled with many blessings as well.

Happy Easter Friends



3 comments:

  1. awwww such sweet family pictures!! Happy Easter Angie, Happy Spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter and I'm glad you're feeling better! I can't wait until next year when we get to celebrate Easter with our little guy... I feel like holidays are just so much better with children. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better. Sounds as if your Easter was just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete