* We watched a lot of the Hurricane Coverage. Such a tragedy and so heartbreaking.
* Annalee and Axle spent the night with Mom on Saturday night while Hubby and I took a date night. We hit up our favorite food place, Chili's and went to the mall. It was a nice evening out.
* I finally got Axle some new jeans so hopefully he won't freeze to death now!
* We went to Church on Sunday. It was a hot mess. The kids were wild & I took a coughing fit and thought I was going to pass out. The devil was definitely trying to stand in my way.
* SJ has worked several day at his friend Bobby's house. Bobby is the one who passed last month and SJ goes over there several times a week to do what needs done around the place.
* Anika spent the night with Mom and Dad on Sunday night before they left for their trip.
* I watched the Presidential Debate and must confess, I'm definitely Team Trump!
* I overslept on Monday morning and the little two didn't go to school. This is the first time I've done that this year so I'm cutting myself slack.
* SJ was pretty down and out on Monday and Tuesday. He somehow hurt himself and was in a lot of pain. He did manage to make it to two doctor's appointments but that was it.
* I spent some time with Mom Monday porch sitting and talking. It was nice!
* I attended Ladies Auxillary and it was such a blessing as always. We did our regular eating, fellowship and bible study. We also discussed what we needed to do to prepare for our Church's upcoming Homecoming
* Anika had an OBGYN appointment due to some problems she's been having. Thankfully it appears that everything is normal
* I went to the Courthouse and got a ticket taken care of. They dismissed it and didn't charge me a dime. I was so happy.
* I've worked in a few short naps this week. I love naps!
* I've spent some time researching Full Time RV'ing. That will be my life one day.
* Anika got her nails done and they look so cute!!!
* Mom and Dad went on a short Mini Trip. They visited Pine Mountain and Gatlinburg. Here's a few pics.
* SJ went to Physical Therapy several times this week. It's really not helping him any :(
* Axle's class had a field trip to the Pumpkin Patch. SJ, Annalee and I all attended too. Despite the mist of rain and cold weather, we all still had a blast!
* The day after the pumpkin patch, Axle's class painted their pumpkins they picked!
* I ended up getting called in to Sub on Friday for the big school. It was my first time subbing for big school. I worked with a little boy who was highly functional. Really all I had to do was walk him to and from class, remind him to potty and such. He was a total hoot and I had so much fun with him. The school had an assembly that day and I got to attend. Axle's class go to go too and he loved it!
* Fire Pup visited the school and talked to them about Fire Safety. Here's Ax and his class with Fire Pup and the Fireman!
* Anika's Class of 2017 scheduled their Senior Skip Day for Friday. I was very nervous about it and honestly wanted to tell her she couldn't go. How do you do that though. She is almost 18 years old. Reluctantly I let her go and call it Mother's Intuition but it was a disaster. There were 6 kids involved in an ATV accident. Poor sis witnessed the whole thing. Thankfully they only got bruises, cuts, etc. but 2 of the 6 were transported to the ER by Ambulance. I just thank God it wasn't worse and that he watched over my baby.
* We went to Youth Group at Church Friday evening. We had a full house, 38 kids!!!!
* My Annalee looked so cute one morning before school that I had to snap a pic!
That my friends is how are week went down! As you can tell, we have been crazy busy but loving every moment of it. Hope you and yours have had a wonderful week too!!!!